Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for my "bigs".  K is off for her first day of all day school -- first grade!  And D is headed back to school for third grade.  This is a big year for him too because he's had the same teacher for the last two years, or basically for as long as he can remember.
I think the point of her smile is to show off her lack of teeth!
Also, she found this shirt hiding in my sewing pile.  It is a 4T.
I planned on using it to make a pillow.
K and her girly friends from the neighborhood.  There's only one friend missing.
Imagine our house when they all come to play! No wonder D wants to hide in his room with a book! 
Such a good looking young man.  This camera angle is funny on this but he is getting so tall.  He's only a head shorter than me.  Also, this is the only new school shirt he got this year, but it is a fun one!
Next week A starts preschool so I'll post her picture then.  Happy back to school-ing everyone!

No comments: