Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some moments make the day seem worth it


Tonight as I started rocking K to sleep. Before I could say it, she asked me, "Do you love me?" Of course I said I did! Then she said, "I love you too. Grandma loves me too." Indeed she does. Moments like these are why we did not send her to the pound years ago.
D hopped off the bus merry and bright -- not a trace of the sad, pitiful face that drove away this morning. Yea! He also left me a note on my bed: front "For: Mommy" back "I MADE YOU'R BeD" And so he had. When I thanked him tonight, he mentioned that perhaps I could do the same for him sometime.

In crafting news, I made a tree skirt to go under our Christmas tree this year. I am so proud of myself. Anytime I make something with my sewing machine and it comes out decent I feel overjoyed. We are not very compatable, my sewing machine and me. But this renews my confidence. Which is good because I still need to make A's Christmas stocking.
Close up of fabric

Completed Tree Skirt! Yea! I'm ready to get a tree to put it under now ;)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Darling!!!! Good for you!!