Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, November 15, 2010

Trying to get back in the swing of things

I have neglected my sad little blog of late. I hope to start remedying that. There has actually been a lot that has happened. Grandma was here a week ago for Time Out For Women! Yea! We love TOFW (and the tote bags this year ;p super cute).

The kids have been adoreable. K is talking constantly non-stop. She says some of the funniest things.
Mommy: "I love you."
K: "I know."
or
Mommy: "You're a bum."
K: "No. I'm a K-bum."
A has taken to saying, "mommymommymommymommymommymommy" in a shrill little voice. It is sweet in a sometimes teethgrinding way.
D had to do a project for Dia de los Muertos at school. He was supposed to make a poster about someone important to him who has died. We were talking about it and what to do because he hasn't really experienced death -- aside from some fish. While I was explaining about the project he broke in to ask, "When will Grandma 'Net die?" I think he was trying to say she is someone important. Not that he wants her to die.

I have been crafting over here. Soon I will post some pictures. I promise. We are doing a craft night next month for the Young Women. It has been fun to get ready for that!

A few days ago a friend of mine took some pictures of the kids. D was a camera hog ("Is it my turn yet? Take a picture of me!). K was fairly cooperative for the first 15 minutes -- pretty good for a 3 year old. A was grumpy and cried most of the time. Still, I think it turned out fairly well. We never did get a good shot of all 3 kids together. Oh well. I was going to post some shots but blogger is not letting me. boo. I'll try again later.

No comments: