Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making Wedding Plans


Will you marry me? Please?

Actual Conversation from this morning:


D: "I know who I'm going to marry."


Parents: "Oh, really? Who?"


D: "Daisy Mackenzie."


Parents: "Okay. Why are you going to marry Daisy Mackenzie?"


D: "Because she has eyes like I've never seen before. And she has hair like I've never seen before."


Parents: "Well, when you are 25 if you still want to marry Daisy Mackenzie that is okay with us as long as she is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."


D: "Why does she have to be a member of the Church?"


Parents: "So you can get married in the temple. If you choose not to get married in the temple you can't be sealed and be together in heaven. Would you want that?"


D: "No."


Parents: "But if you get married in the temple you can be together in Heaven and your children will be sealed to you to. Would you want that?"


D: "Yes. So when I'm 25 I'll ask Daisy if she is a member of the Church. If she says no I'll look for someone else who has eyes like I've never seen before and hair like I've never seen before."

Sometimes he is the funniest kids ever!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I cant believe that. TOO FUNNY!